When you’re thinking about SEO before your site is built, you can plan how best to link each page together effectively, and how to make your navigation work well for search engines, as well as for your visitors.
If you have a full SEO strategy in mind before you begin work on building the site, you may find you can do some of the more interesting link building techniques to better effect.
One of the best examples of this is being able to have a blog sit on a folder on your main site, instead of tucked away on a subdomain or on a completely different domain. This way, you can be sure that you’ll be making the most of all of the links the blog picks up.
Why being on the first page is important?
In a study done by Chitika in 2010, it is estimated that 95% of search engine clicks occur on the first page of search engine result page (SERP). It is interesting to note that going from the top of the second page (rank 11th) to the bottom of the first page (rank 10th) could potentially see a 143% jump in traffic.
If you are not ranked on the first page, it is highly likely that you will receive only minimal traffic for the keywords you have targeted – missing out on potentially large amounts of revenue for your business.
The importance of Google result positioning cannot be undermined. Effort should always be made to rank your website on the first page of Google. Once succeeded, continuous SEO improvement should be carried out to work your website up to one of the top three spots for keywords you have targeted.
Organic CTR per Google Result Positioning
To further emphasize on the importance of a page one ranking, a study done by optify showed that the average click through rate (CTR) on page one of Google was 8.9%, while the average CTR on page two of Google was a mere 1.5%. This data suggested that ranking beyond page one has almost no business value.
Source: Search Engine Watch
Ranking beyond Page 2, while good for tracking trends, has almost no business value. – Optify
What CheapSEO can do for your business?
- Focus on Good content - Good content is the path leading your site to the topmost rank in the Search Engine Ranking. The content of your site should be original so that it gets the highest priority.
- Effective link building - Your site is more likely to get a better ranking if it is linked with the other sites.
- Total time frame - For the completion of any Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Project, the required time varies between 3 to 10 months. As it depends on the competition in the themes which are targeted.
- Keywords: key to your business - There are a few keywords that are very important for your business. Preparing their lists and then analyzing the targeted ones is very important in getting your site ranked in the top 10. Therefore when you Hire an SEO expert, make sure that you are directly involved in the process of keywords research.
- Analyzing Competitors - The distinguished experts at CheapSEO SEO professionals always keep a close watch on your competitors i.e. those who are in the fray of getting top 10 positions or are already on the top. This helps in keeping you abreast of these competitors positively.
- Regular Monitoring & Evaluation - Our work doesn’t get over once we have attained top 10 positions for you in the Search Engines as we regularly monitoring of your site through our above mentioned methods and keep on checking your site’s performance Search engines always keep on changing the rules and criteria for the ranking of the websites; therefore we focus on the constant growth of traffic and work in accordance with those changed rules and criteria.
When an SEO consultant is brought on after a site is built, it generally means the pages on the site have already been determined. The content has been decided, the pages are live and it’s the job of the SEO to optimise them.
Typically, the keyword research then needs to fit around what’s already on the site. This happens more often than it should, and it’s completely backwards. The best scenario is for the keyword research to be done before the site is built, during the planning stages and, ideally, as early as possible.
This way round, you’ve got a huge advantage, it’s easier to build pages around keywords that you know people are more likely to use, your category pages can be named better and you know how best to describe your products.
You may discover a demand for similar products that you hadn’t thought about before, or a wealth of related informational keywords that could send potential customers your way. The point is, the keyword research should inform which pages are created, not the other way round.
CheapSEO understands the importance and value of a top spot in Google. By staying on top of SEO best practices and executing well-planned SEO strategies, we have helped many local businesses in Singapore strengthen their online presence and improve their online visibility.
By having a top 10 or top 5 ranking, we ensure that our clients reap the numerous benefits of owning a website with the correct online exposure. All our SEO packages have been designed and developed to deliver the best Google result positioning for all the websites that we work on. You can always be assured of quality execution and support from our team on every occasion.
All our SEO packages comes with Google page one placement guarantees.
Check our SEO Packages here: SEO Pricing